Why USDA Mortgage Programs?
People are often overwhelmed by the different kinds of mortgages available today. Are you one of those people thinking of planning a property? If you have an idea of what you are searching for and your chosen price range, you can consider USDA mortgages.
USDA mortgages are supported by the US Department of Agriculture. In the past, this kind of loan was referred to as the farmer’s loan. However, contrary to what the majority of people might think, this loan isn’t only for farmers. This loan is only utilized for a home purchased in rural areas. Take note that some homes are considered rural even when their population is 10,000 or less. In other cases, homes in cities with a population of around 10,000 to 25,000 are eligible as well.
USDA home loans are for those low to middle income earners whose income is no more than 115% of the area’s median income, based on the household size, and location.
USDA Mortgage Qualifications
In order for you to qualify for this loan, it is required that:
- You are a US citizen or a legally permitted citizen
- You have an average credit history (should be presented with proof of payment)
- You have an adjusted annual income less than the limit established by the USDA
- The property MUST be located in a USDA approved area
Benefits of USDA Mortgages to Applicants
- Loans may include 100% of the appraisal
- 30-year fixed rate mortgages
- No down payment needed
YOUR MORTGAGE, YOUR TERMS.
Let us guide you through the process, so you can join the thousands of happy homeowners who trust Just Funded Mortgage.