Build Your Loan & Buy Your Home
At Just Funded Mortgage, we are consistently building, & re-building, our portfolio of products so that you have a range of loans that’ll meet your needs. Our care for you is unmatched and, as your trusted advisers, our flexible lending guidelines make purchasing quick & painless. As you build your house into a home, we will be here for the life of your loan.
What it Takes to Buy a Home?
Buying a home has long been considered a cornerstone of the American dream. Whether it’s your first, or one of many, getting a home loan to purchase a home is one of the most significant financial decisions you’ll make in your life. Many people decide to buy because of the benefits associated with home ownership.
If you want to make that first step toward home ownership, there are several ways to obtain a home loan. It may take time to understand the different home loans and which one is right for your financial situation; that’s why it’s important to work with a licensed loan professional who can walk you through your various options.
It’s important to realistically examine your current and future financial situation when starting the home buying process. Think about:
- Savings – Do you have enough money to make a down payment? Do you have enough set aside to cover mortgage payments for a few months or more in case you lose your job, or to pay for emergency home repairs?
- Spending – Are you disciplined enough to make all your home payments on time? Do you live within your means and have a household budget? Will you be able to prioritize monthly mortgage payments over other non-essential purchases?
- Employment – How stable is your current income? Are you expecting a raise in the future? Is your employment situation stable, uncertain, or unpredictable?
- Willingness to commit – Are you ready to make one of the most significant investments of your life? Are you ready for the responsibility of owning a home, and will you have the time to devote yourself to home maintenance and repair?
When you’re ready to start the process of buying a house, an Just Funded Mortgage expert will help you answer these and all your other questions.
Benefits of owning a house today
Asset Appreciation – Homes typically increase in value, which builds equity that can create long-term wealth.
Tax Deductions – Some housing-related expenses are tax-deductible. It’s important to discuss any potential deductions with a licensed tax professional.
Invest for the Future – You can make your money work for you by investing in real estate that can potentially be sold for financial gain.
Security – Buying a home may provide greater stability than renting. Housing expenses are usually predictable when you have a fixed interest rate home loan; whereas living in rental property can be unstable due to unexpected increases. Furthermore, renting does not provide the ability for real estate appreciation.
Pride in Home Ownership – Owning a home allows a buyer to settle into a community and establish long-term ties in a designated area.
Greater Privacy – Home ownership gives an increased sense of control over the space where you reside.
Find a home loan that’s right for you.
- You have plans to sell the property within a short period.
- If you anticipate the ability to make a large principal reduction within the next few years of the loan, an interest-only loan may be a good option.
- Interest-only loans may be a good fit for your needs if you have irregular income such as investments and commissions, whereas if you have steady income levels your needs may be better satisfied with principal and interest payment loans.
- You want to lower your initial monthly payments.
- You plan to sell or refinance your home within the initial fixed-rate period.
- You expect your income to increase in the future.
- You don’t anticipate interest rates to increase significantly in the future.
- You want a stable monthly payment for the life of the loan.
- You are uncomfortable with interest rates rising significantly over the next few years.
- You are purchasing a home you plan to stay in for a long time.
CONTACT A LOAN EXPERT
Our team is here to help make getting a mortgage easy. We’re available on your schedule over text, email, or phone. Let’s talk.